Please help us create a welcome legacy of knowledge, education and leadership in lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) issues and human rights. Donations in any amount are welcome. Thank you!
Lambda Foundation’s Charity Number is 862758448 RR0001.
Donate Online via CanadaHelps.org
Donate by Cheque
c/o Tuan Vu
#6 - 3239 Edouard Montpetit Blvd
10 Ways to Help Build Lambda Scholarships
1. Donate online to the Lambda Foundation through CanadaHelps.org. You may designate a specific Lambda fund on the drop-down menu. Federal civil servants can donate to Lambda through the GCWCC.
2. Write a cheque to Lambda Foundation and receive a tax receipt for amounts of $35 up. Specific awards can be designated on the memo line next to your signature. Send your donation with your return address to: Lambda Foundation, c/o Tuan Vu, #6 - 3239 Edouard Montpetit Blvd, Montreal, QC, H3T 1K3.
3. Fund one year of an established or new Lambda scholarship in the amount of $1000 to $5000.
4. Get together with ten friends, and establish a new university scholarship or high school human rights award as a group gift. That's how Lambda established the Carleton University Lambda Foundation Award.
5. Throw a birthday or anniversary party! Instead of gifts, ask for donations to Lambda.
6. Pick a university or high school and set up a funding drive. Lambda will help you get matching provincial funding, where applicable.
7. Make a major gift of $20,000 or more for a Lambda scholarship or award. It's a great way to commemorate the memory of a loved one, or worthy LGBTI advocate.
8. Give Lambda Foundation your family cottage, unused vehicle, stocks or other property. You may qualify for special tax advantages, while Lambda establishes more awards.
9. Purchase a specified insurance policy for Lambda. We will use it to set up a scholarship fund at a participating university. You benefit during your lifetime by immediate, annual tax credits.
10. Put Lambda in your will so we can establish new awards or top up existing ones.